Thursday, May 13, 2010

Various Updates

Good evening. It's been a while since I updated here, but I suppose enough developments have transpired to warrant another posting.

First up on the docket, a song to share, with a sampled instrument courtesy of one Dave Graham. This piece uses several instruments, including percussion, strings, guitar, synthesizer, and more. However, it is Graham's sampled prepared piano instrument that offers a unique percussion texture. Take a listen!



Next on the docket is a happy development in the job world- I have finally gotten a job as an independent contractor for WeGame.com. This has thus far occupied my time for the last two weeks, as I get up at the crack o' dawn to post all news related to video games for the humble site. I am very glad to contribute, the site has a lot of potential and I truly hope WeGame succeeds.

Lastly, a monumental celebration of sorts. I am officially half-over with my final quarter at Berklee. Despite some gripes I have had in the past with it, I really can't complain. It's been a phenomenal educational experience and I am forever grateful to those who made this opportunity possible, and those who have furthered my education.

That said, may the rest of you have a happy evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment